Here for the long haul
The EveryAGE Counts campaign vision is “a society where every person is valued, connected and respected regardless of age and health”. We recognise that change can take years to grow and embed in individual and collective attitudes, interpersonal relationships, community behaviours, professional practices and government policies, programs and laws.
The EveryAGE Counts coalition is organising around building:
- a national coalition for action;
- an active, broad-based social movement;
- effective advocacy and political engagement;
- a stronger policy, research and evidence base;
- powerful responses to structural ageism and discrimination in
- aged care
- digital inclusion
- economic security;
- effective communications and marketing.